Take a splash in The Commons Swimming Pool this Summer!
Hours of Operation
May 27 - August 6: 10 AM - 8 PM Every Day
August 7 - September 4: 10 AM - 8 PM Saturdays & Sundays + Labor Day
Residents will access the Pool via The Welcome Center using their Access Passes.
Each household will receive 30 free guest passes per calendar year. Homeowners can purchase up to 25 additional guest passes for $5 each.
Households may pre-register their guests and sign the guest waiver by following this link. Show proof of registration and guest identification at check-in.
Concessions will be available for purchase in The Welcome Center. Cash will not be accepted for concessions sales. Homeowners may use a credit or debit card, store a payment method on their Civic Rec account or purchase a concessions sales package of $10, $25, or $50 at The Commons Front Desk. Homeowners may give their children purchasing power on their accounts by receiving a concessions sticker on their access passes.
Pool Area Rentals
The covered patio outside of The Welcome Center is available to rent this summer! In an effort to keep the pool accessible to residents this summer, please see below for Pool Area Rental Rules. Residents must contact The Commons Front Desk at 720.776.3200 to request a pool area rental.
- 2-Hour Limit
- Available Rental Times: 10 AM - 2 PM & 4 PM - 7 PM
- Includes ten non-resident attendance. Additional non-residents will be charged at $5 per person to support additional lifeguard needs.
- $50 Alcohol Fee
- $200 refundable deposit
Rules to Remember
- No Glass in the pool area at any time.
- No Running or Diving.
- Utilize Swim Diapers for all incontinent persons.
- Inflatables must be clear and less than 24" in diameter.
- Lifeguards have final discretion on all pool rules.
A full list of pool rules can be found in the Facility User Guidelines.
Pool Closure Information
The pool may experience closures for any of the following reasons. Please be sure to check the pool status button on the Amenities Page of our website.
- Lightning strikes within 10 miles.
- 30-minute closure per strike within 10 miles.
- Inclement weather, including air temperatures less than 60 degrees.
- Pool contaminations
- Dangerous Debris
- Biohazard Debris
Please contact The Commons Front Desk at 720.776.3200 with any questions.