|Hours of Operation
|Mon - Fri: 6 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PM
|The Commons Pool is open Memorial Day - Labor Day.
Monday - Sunday: 10 AM - 8 PM
The Commons Pool moves to Saturdays & Sundays only when Aurora Public Schools is back in session.
|How to Access
|Residents must have a valid Access Pass to access the facility.
|Residents must have a valid Access Pass to access the facilities. Pool access is through The Welcome Center.
|The Dog Park Gate Code is C13478
Please review the Amenities Page for more in-depth information and list of rules.
How to get Access Passes
Step 1: Create an account in CivicRec and contact Harmony Staff to request that your residency is confirmed.
- Residents renting their homes should include a copy of their lease agreement in the e-mail.
- Residents that have closed on their home within 45 days should provide a copy of the Deed.
- Residents with existing accounts do not need to create new ones.
Step 2: Register for the Access Passes and sign the 2023 Facility User Guidelines after confirming residency.
- Only register one (1) adult for the program and continue through the registration. There will be an opportunity to add Access Pass holders as the registration progresses.
- Adults not listed as an owner or children over the age of 26 will be asked to provide proof of residency before being issued an access pass.
Step 3: Pick up passes and take photos.
- Please allow staff 1-2 business days to prepare passes for the household after registration is complete.
- All pass holders must have photos taken by their first check-in.