News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/1/2022 1:24:00 PM to 7/21/2022 11:58:42 AM.
Home Page News Flash
Posted on: June 1, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Key Fob Registraion
Key Fob Registration
Key Fob Registration Information
- Create a new user account with CivicRec if one has not already been created.
- It will take three (3) business days for all new accounts to be converted to Resident status. If accounts have not been converted to residency status after three business days, contact Lifestyle Director Page Waters.
- Once the account has been converted to resident status, complete the Key Fob Registration.
- Only one registration per household is needed.
- Each household will be issued two key fobs at no cost. Households can purchase up to 2 additional key fobs for $10 each. There is a limit of 4 key fobs per household in total.
- After completing registration, key fobs will be available for pick-up at the Association Office after 3 pm the following business day.
- Homeowners will need to provide a valid Photo ID and proof of current address to pick up key fobs.
- Please review the key fob registration instructions below.
- Homeowners must be in good standing with their HOA dues to be eligible to pick up key fobs. Please contact Community Manager Elizabeth Hubbard with any questions.