COVID-19 Precautionary Steps
The Harmony Master Homeowners Association management team and Board of Directors has continued to monitor and assess the situation with the current pandemic. Below are the current mitigation steps being taken by the Association.
- Future Association meetings, events, and programming are postponed until further notice. All COVID-19 updates will be provided to the community via e-blast.
Please refer to the City of Aurora’s COVID-19 Updates page for information regarding city closures and resources for those in need.
Center for Disease Control Mitigation Guidelines
We encourage all residents to follow the guidelines provided by the CDC to mitigate spreading of the virus:
Steps to Protect Yourself
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds—don’t forget your thumbs and fingertips
- Use a hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact, especially with those that are sick
- Put distance between yourself and others
Steps to Protect Others
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cough/Sneeze into a tissue or your elbow; Ensure used tissues make it into the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surface
We will continue to keep you updated as information becomes available. Refer to the below resources for more updates and information: