Effective Friday, May 26th, all residents must have their Access Passes to gain entrance to all facilities.
See below for Access Pass Registration information.
The Harmony Community Center is equipped with a large event room, teaching kitchen, and a gathering area with shuffleboard, ping pong, and foosball on the first level and a full gym with a cardio room, weight room, and ground exercise studio. All residents will need to use their key fob to gain access to the Community Center.
Community Center Hours
Mon - Fri: 6 AM - 8 PM
Saturday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PM
How to get Access Passes
Step 1: Create an account in CivicRec and contact Harmony Staff to request that your residency is confirmed.
- Residents renting their homes should include a copy of their lease agreement in the e-mail.
- Residents that have closed on their home within 45 days should provide a copy of the Deed.
- Residents with existing accounts do not need to create new ones.
Step 2: Register for the Access Passes and sign the 2023 Facility User Guidelines after confirming residency.
- Only register one (1) adult for the program and continue through the registration. There will be an opportunity to add Access Pass holders as the registration progresses.
- Adults not listed as an owner or children over the age of 26 will be asked to provide proof of residency before being issued an access pass.
Step 3: Pick up passes and take photos.
- Please allow staff 1-2 business days to prepare passes for the household after registration is complete.
- All pass holders must have photos taken by their first check-in.
Take a splash in The Commons Swimming Pool this Summer!
Hours of Operation
May 27 - August 6: 10 AM - 8 PM Every Day
August 7 - September 4: 10 AM - 8 PM Saturdays & Sundays + Labor Day
Residents will access the Pool via The Welcome Center using their Access Passes.
Each household will receive 30 free guest passes per calendar year. Homeowners can purchase up to 25 additional guest passes for $5 each.
Households may pre-register their guests and sign the guest waiver by following this link. Show proof of registration and guest identification at check-in.
Concessions will be available for purchase in The Welcome Center. Cash will not be accepted for concessions sales. Homeowners may use a credit or debit card, store a payment method on their Civic Rec account or purchase a concessions sales package of $10, $25, or $50 at The Commons Front Desk. Homeowners may give their children purchasing power on their accounts by receiving a concessions sticker on their access passes.
Pool Area Rentals
The covered patio outside of The Welcome Center is available to rent this summer! In an effort to keep the pool accessible to residents this summer, please see below for Pool Area Rental Rules. Residents must contact The Commons Front Desk at 720.776.3200 to request a pool area rental.
- 2-Hour Limit
- Available Rental Times: 10 AM - 2 PM & 4 PM - 7 PM
- Includes ten non-resident attendance. Additional non-residents will be charged at $5 per person to support additional lifeguard needs.
- $50 Alcohol Fee
- $200 refundable deposit
Rules to Remember
- No Glass in the pool area at any time.
- No Running or Diving.
- Utilize Swim Diapers for all incontinent persons.
- Inflatables must be clear and less than 24" in diameter.
- Lifeguards have final discretion on all pool rules.
A full list of pool rules can be found in the Facility User Guidelines.
Pool Closure Information
The pool may experience closures for any of the following reasons. Please be sure to check the pool status button on the home page of our website.
- Lightning strikes within 10 miles.
- 30-minute closure per strike within 10 miles.
- Inclement weather, including air temperatures less than 60 degrees.
- Pool contaminations
- Dangerous Debris
- Biohazard Debris
Please contact The Commons Front Desk at 720.776.3200 with any questions.
The Commons Dog Park
The Commons Dog Park is located in The Commons Complex just north of the Community Center. The Dog Park Gate Code is C13478
Dog Park Rules
The Association makes the dog park available as a privilege to owners and guests. The Association shall have no obligation to monitor pet owner compliance with these requirements but may determine access and use rights in the event of repeat or egregious violation of these rules.
- All dog park users assume the risks associated with interactions with other dogs upon entry into the facility.
- Owners are responsible for ensuring that dogs are:
- Not in heat
- Over four months old, currently vaccinated, and wearing a collar with license, ID, and vaccine tags
- Constantly supervised and under control.
- Limited to 3 dogs per person (Reminder: 3 dogs = 3 leashes)
- No food is permitted in the dog park enclosure.
- Users shall be responsible to pick up their dog’s waste.
- Children must be supervised by an adult
- Restricted breeds must comply with any local or state laws.
- Use this area at your/your dog’s own risk. Owners are responsible and liable for the actions of their dogs at all times.
- Report any bite, attack, or aggressive dog to:
- Aurora Animal Care at 303-326-8288
- After hours and Sundays to Aurora Police at 303-627-3100
- In an emergency, dial 911